We are Donor Retention Specialist
Identifying and Managing At-Risk Donors
Rescue more at-risk donors and their associated revenues
Retention is a major challenge across the sector. By tracking donors’ behavior and sensing cooling signals, LENS helps you identify, prioritize, and rescue at-risk donors like never before.
Your Ideal Early Warning System
LENS At-Risk Donors are current donors who haven’t yet lapsed but who are most likely to stop giving entirely. The most important at-risk donors can often be the hardest to identify: established donors whose giving pattern is cooling. By tracking and anticipating each donor’s individual giving behavior, LENS is the early warning system you need to save more at-risk donors and revenues.
Identify More At-Risk Donors
Identify all at-risk donors across your donor file, from first-time to long-time donors.
Reach At-Risk Donors Sooner
By sensing cooling signals many donors send, LENS lets you act before it’s too late.
Prioritize Who You Focus On
Focus rescue efforts on the donors with the highest giving levels and likelihood to give again.
Create At-Risk Target Groups
In mere minutes, select at-risk donor groups for in-campaign or special rescue tests.
Improve Rescue Tactics
Measure your donor and revenue rescue rates and refine your rescue tactics.
Sell Retention Internally
Use real numbers on at-risk and saved revenues to win executive support for investing in retention.
Watch our At-Risk Donors Video with Dr. Adrian Sargeant
DIY At-Risk Donor Targeting & Reporting Package
Donor retention is one of the most significant problems in the non-profit community. A significant part of the issue is identifying donors that are at risk of stopping their support, before they lapse. Knowing who they are, their importance, their future revenue, and the likely hood of preventing them from lapsing can be the difference between fundraising revenue growth or decline.
It has been our experience that on average 32% of annual programs donors are at risk of lapsing!
The At-Risk Donor Targeting package will quickly identify and score all your at-risk donors, so you can steward them immediately back to health and realize on their full potential!
LENS At-Risk Donor Targeting & Reporting Package
- Identifies the number of At-Risk Donors
- Calculates the % of At-Risk Donors
- Calculates the year over year revenue change (decreased revenues) by these donors
- Estimates the organizations Revenues At-Risk. Over the next 3-month, 6-months, 12-months and remaining life time if the status quo remains.
- Demonstrates the power of retention should 5%, 10% or even 15% of At-Risk Donors be rescued.
- Scores all At-Risk Donors and ranks them as either a 1,2 or 3 priority.
- Summarizes the values for At-Risk Donors according to their priority score and life cycle phase. Providing additional guidance for the development of rescue strategies and tactics.
- Scored Target File includes; each donor id, score, priority group & life cycle phase)
The Support You Need
- Capacity can be an issue for some organizations. In those cases, our team works with the organization to build its custom At-Risk Donor Retention Program. When completed the Fundraising team is able to integrate the production into to their existing program.
- iNFORMED experts only a call away, ready to help
What Our Clients Have to Say
Brenda Hayer, Database Management and Information Analytics, International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, Canada